- Valpo formally opens new bioengineering lab
- Valpo Office of Sustainability hosts events throughout October
- Student research shows vaping data on campus
- Portage Steel plant spill in Lake Michigan temporarily closes Indiana Dunes National Park
- University parking concerns over Uptown East conversion continue
Fall Break 2021 has come and gone, along with the assignments that came along with it. For some, fall break functioned as a flotation device, a way to get their heads above water and shed some stress from the course loads that were weighing them down. For others, it was merely a long weekend…
The foundation of American democracy is that the people can decide who their representatives are and have a voice in the process. Big tech companies hold too much power over consumers' personal information and continuously deny privacy for consumers.
A microtrend is a specific, prevailing fashion material good or aesthetic that is fleeting. This can be anywhere from a matter of days, weeks, or months long. These fashion trends usually last for less than a fashion season long, and oftentimes this creates a culture that churns out 'new' an…